Work with Sustrans and the Isle of Man government to help promote cycling and walking on the Isle of Man to our local Facebook, Twitter and other online audiences.
- Photography at local events
- Develop engaging social media posts
- Opportunity to write content for our website and newsletters
- Marketing support at events and activities.
We'd like to find volunteers who:
- Have experience with photography or making videos, and have an SLR camera
- Have experience with social media in a personal or professional capacity
- Enjoy walking and cycling and can access local cycle routes, ideally via bike and train.
Volunteers are required as soon as possible and the role is ongoing.
The role is flexible and dependent on your availability and skills.
Training and support offered
- Volunteer Induction
- work alongside the Isle of Man active travel officers, and the Sustrans and Isle of Man Government communications teams.
- There will be an initial meeting and thereafter mainly via skype, phone or email contact.
This role can be combined with other volunteering roles, according to a volunteer’s interests.
Other benefits include:
- opportunity to support a leading UK charity
- induction and support from the Marketing & Communications officer and Isle of Man active travel officer
- newsletters to keep you informed about Sustrans’ work
- agreed expenses
- central communications to support you in your role and an online community with other volunteers.
Safeguarding children, young people and adults at risk
Our Safeguarding Statement sets out Sustrans’ organisational commitment to safeguarding best practice.
Equality, diversity and inclusion at Sustrans
Sustrans is committed to representing the diverse communities we work with, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. We value equality and inclusiveness and believe that a diverse organisation brings with it a diversity of ideas and ways of working which strengthens everything we do.
For more information contact: