What's this week's challenge?
27 May - 3 June 2020
Stay Active With Sustrans is taking a break for the half-term holidays.
We’ll be back next week with a brand new challenge.
What's the challenge?
Stay active with Sustrans is a weekly challenge to help you all keep busy during the lockdown.
Submit your photos or videos based on the week's theme or challenge. And you could be in with a chance of winning a brand new bike or scooter.
This is your time to shine. Get creative, be active at home, and use your phone or camera to document these fun moments.
Who can take part?
If you're a family living in London, this challenge is for you.
How does it work?
We'll also announce the challenge in the box at the top of this page.
You have seven days to get creative and show what you've been doing for the week's challenge in your video or photo.
The more creative, the better. We're looking for the best fun and inventive ways you've stayed active during the lockdown.
And each week we'll share tips on how to stand out.
Photos should ideally be in landscape or square format, but this is not an essential criterion for entry.
The competition is rolling week by week, and we'll announce the end date as soon as we can.
You'll find a full list of terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
I'm in. How do I submit my family's photo or video?
Upload your photos and videos on Twitter, tag @sustransLondon and use #SustransActiveLondon.
And if you prefer Facebook, just tag @sustrans and use #SustransActiveLondon.
You can also submit your entries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How will I find out if I've won?
If you're one of our lucky winners, you'll be contacted directly via the platform you uploaded your entry to.
This is a weekly challenge so there'll be plenty of chances to take part and win a new bike or scooter.
Update on prizes
Due to the rising demand for bikes and scooters during the coronavirus lockdown, most bike shops are currently sold out of bikes.
This means there will be a delay in you receiving your prize. As soon as more bikes are in stock, we will be able to send your prize.
Since the recent government restrictions, many of us are spending more time at home so staying physically and mentally active is more important than ever.
At Sustrans, we have been busy adapting and sharing activities and resources with schools to keep families active.
We look forward to seeing how you are being creative and staying active with Sustrans.
Terms and Conditions
- Sustrans is the promoter of this competition. Registered office: 2 Cathedral Square, College Green, Bristol BS1 5DD. Sustrans is a registered charity no. 326550 (England and Wales) SC039263 (Scotland).
- The competition is open to young people living in London, United Kingdom. Entries must be uploaded by the young person’s guardian (who is over the age of 18).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Details of how to enter are outlined at the top of this webpage. The competition will run on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- Multiple entries per person will be accepted. Participants can share as many photos as they would like during the competition, and each photo will be classed as a single entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received.
- To enter the competition participants must share their video or photo on Facebook or Twitter in line with the theme for the week's challenge. Participants must follow Sustrans on the platform they upload their content to and need to use #SustransActiveLondon to enter the competition. Entries can also be sent to email@example.com.
- The prize winner will be selected by the promoter who will judge their favourite video or photo entry to be the winner. All such decisions will be final and binding.
- This is a rolling weekly competition with no defined end date. The promoter reserves the right to close the competition on any date.
- The winner will be selected, contacted and announced on the Thursday that follows the closure of the week's challenge. Sustrans will private message the winning participant on the platform that the winning image was submitted to. Once the winner has confirmed they wish to receive the prize we will pass their details on to the prize sponsor to arrange collection/delivery.
- The winner can choose between three prizes: a Hybrid Frog Bike in green; a Micro Scooter Stunt Scooter; or if the winner is not in need of either of these prizes, they may donate the bike or scooter to their school and will receive a Sustrans goodie bag. The delivery of the prize will be arranged via the platform that the winning entry was submitted to.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered, even in the case of cancellation.
- The prize is not transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the prize sponsor or promoter reserve the right to offer an alternative prize
- Collection/delivery of the prize is arranged directly between the prize sponsor and the winner. Sustrans accepts no responsibility for the delivery of the relevant prize or the winner’s satisfaction with the product(s). Please contact the prize sponsor in these instances.
- If a prize winner decides not to accept the prize, they must notify Sustrans of such decision in writing and will, with effect from the date of such notice, forfeit any and all claim to the prize. No alternative prize will be awarded. Sustrans reserves the right to deal with the prize declined in such manner as it sees fit.
- We are committed to protecting your personal data. For information on how we do this, see our privacy notice. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will only be used to administer the prize.
- Sustrans may re-use your photo or video content from this competition on social media. If we want to re-use it for something that has a more prominent, long-term use (like a fundraising campaign or on our website) we will contact you to discuss this and seek your agreement. We may also use the photo or video content when reporting to third party funders; they will not have the right to use any photo or video content for their own purposes.
- Employees of Sustrans and their family members or anyone professionally connected with the competition will not be permitted to enter.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice due to any event outside the promoter’s control.