About the role
You will be part of a team of passionate and well-informed fundraisers who will be out on the National Cycle Network helping raise our profile and supporter numbers making it easier for people to walk and cycle.
Working afternoons to evenings and alternate weekend days; you will go out and confidently ask the public to become supporters of Sustrans.
- You’ll cycle/walk to work and be happy to work outdoors.
- You’ll communicate the purpose of Sustrans’ work to members of the public.
- Be comfortable working towards a target.
Successful applicants will:
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about the benefits of walking and cycling.
- Possess exceptional communication skills.
- Operate well as part of a team.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Have access to a bicycle to travel to your fundraising locations.
- Spend your time working in the great outdoors; with weekly pay and opportunities to progress.
We’re rapidly expanding our face to face teams at the moment so we’re regularly holding interviews.
It’s simple to apply or to just have an informal chat about the role.
No need for a CV although if you’d like to include one feel free, just send your name, phone number and email address to email@example.com
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Sustrans is committed to reducing inequality, valuing diversity and enabling inclusion.
We welcome applications from people from all parts of the community, particularly where we are under-represented.
Currently, this includes people who identify as having a disability, and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups.
For more information contact: