Why become a Sustrans volunteer?
Our volunteers are what make Sustrans special.
Whatever the activity, Sustrans volunteers are making a real difference.
As a Sustrans volunteer, you’ll have access to resources and equipment to allow you to connect with people about sustainable travel.
What this role will deliver
You will be working closely with a Sustrans’ member of staff to:
- research to identify competitors to Sustrans’ e-commerce shop
- review competitor products, prices, positioning and target audiences
- review competitor digital marketing to drive online footfall
- present the insight back to Sustrans with recommendations for our own online e-commerce shop.
What we're looking for
Someone who is:
- a skilled desk researcher/analyst with excellent report writing and presentation skills
- an excellent communicator
- works well within a team
- well organised.
We hope that this piece of work will be completed over a few weeks in March 2021.
Training and support offered
As part of the Fundraising and Supporter Engagement team, we will offer:
- a warm welcome, induction and ensure you feel part of the team
- the opportunity to present your findings to the team
- regular check-in meetings with the Head of Fundraising and Retail
- reimbursement for any agreed out of pocket expenses
- personalised recognition of your important contribution.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to Di.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safeguarding children, young people and adults at risk
Our Safeguarding Statement sets out Sustrans’ organisational commitment to safeguarding best practice.
Equality, diversity and inclusion at Sustrans
Sustrans is committed to representing the diverse communities we work with, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
We value equality and inclusiveness and believe that a diverse organisation brings with it a diversity of ideas and ways of working which strengthens everything we do.
For more information contact: