- From - to: Springfield Park to Haggerston Park
- Type: Park routes, sections of minor roads, short sections on busier roads
- Access: Clapton Station, Bethnal Green, Hackney Downs or Hackney Central
- Surface: Tarmac road, surfaced towpaths and park tracks
Starting at Springfield Park in Upper Clapton, this route threads together attractive green spaces in this area of northeast London. Riding along the towpath route with expansive views over Walthamstow Marshes, it feels like you are on Hackney's green fringe.
The route links with National Route 1, so longer rides or walks up and down the Lea Valley are accessible.
To the south, the route passes through the lively London Fields, with sports facilities, a lido and children's playground. On Saturdays, Broadway Market is bustling with many food stalls, as well as stalls for clothes and other goods. If you are riding the route on market day, you are likely to have to walk your bike here.
Haggerston Park, where this route ends has a city farm, as well as a small bmx track, suitable for younger children.
- Springfield Park has a children's playground and tennis courts
- Sutton House, Hackney
- London Fields Lido
- Haggerstone Park city farm is open all year (except Mondays)
Map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area.
A quietway to the Olympic Park, this route starts at Finsbury Park and connects to Victoria Park via Clissold Park, Hackney Downs and Well Street Common. On road sections are generally quiet and residential, but there are some tricky crossings.