This page features a selection of case studies, and more will be added over time.
Inspiring Infrastructure - highlighting best practice examples
Inspiring Infrastructure is a monthly feature to highlight best practice examples of infrastructure.
- Crossflatts Primary School, Bingley - A relatively small scale infrastructure improvements can bring significant benefits when delivered in conjunction with behaviour change programmes.
- Rhode Lane, Bridgwater - Street improvements to the area outside the shops at Rhode Lane.
- Old Shoreham Road, Brighton - an innovative "continental" design of cycle route along a fast road.
- Queen's Quay in Derry-Londonderry - revamping a route through Queen's Quay car park.
- Arcot Street in Penarth - a cycling contraflow scheme along a street with echelon parking.
- Poynton Shared Space - a shared space scheme at a busy intersection.