The Big Pedal family competition is back for 2021! Snap a photo or take a video of the children walking, cycling, scooting or wheeling to school during 19-30 April and be in for a chance to win some amazing prizes.
The Sustrans #BigPedalWin family competition is back for 2021.
The Big Pedal family photo and video competition is back! And this year it's bigger and better than ever.
We've got not one, but three amazing prizes up for grabs that the whole family can enjoy.
You can enter the family competition whether your child(ren)’s school is registered for Big Pedal or not.
How to enter
It's really easy to enter, all you need to do is:
Take a photo or a short video of you and your child(ren) walking, cycling, scooting or wheeling to school during Big Pedal dates 19-30 April.
Upload your photo or video to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Tag @Sustrans on your post and use #BigPedalWin to enter.
- Don't forget to follow us too. Otherwise, we may not be able to see your posts.
- If your child(ren) are remote learning, you can still take part by showing us how you are getting active in the name of Big Pedal around your local area or at home.
The competition closes 9am Saturday 1 May.
Terms and Conditions
- Sustrans is the promoter of this competition.
Registered office: 2 Cathedral Square, College Green, Bristol BS1 5DD.
Sustrans is a registered charity no. 326550 (England and Wales) SC039263 (Scotland).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Multiple entries per person will be accepted. Participants can share as many photos or videos as they would like during the competition, and each photo or video will be classed as a single entry.
- The competition is open to all families, parents and guardians during 19-30 April.
- Entrants child(ren) do not have to be attending a school registered for Sustrans Big Pedal to enter this family competition.
- To enter the competition parents, guardians or carers must upload a photo or short video to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. The photo or video should clearly show how the family are walking, cycling, scooting or wheeling to or from school. If the child(ren) are having to learn from home due to coronavirus, then the photo or video should clearly show how the family are getting active in their local area or at home. If your children are home schooled (elective home education), then the photo or video should clearly show the family taking an active journey from home. If your home schooled child has special educational needs, the photo or video could show the family getting active in their local area or at home. Participants must tag @Sustrans on the platform they upload their video or photo(s) to. And use the hashtag #BigPedalWin in their caption.
- If submitting via Facebook please ensure you follow @Sustrans before posting your entry. Sustrans can not see posts from accounts that do not follow them.
- If submitting via Instagram or Twitter, please ensure that your profile is made public during the competition. Sustrans will be unable to view your entry if your profile is private.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- The three prize winners will be selected by a panel on the Sustrans team who will judge their favourite entries to be the winners. All such decisions will be final and binding.
- Sustrans will decide the three winning entries and which prize they will receive.
- The competition closes at 9am on Saturday the 1st of May 2021.
- The winner will be selected, contacted and announced within two weeks after the competition closes. Sustrans will privately and directly message the winning participant on the platform that the entry was submitted to. Once the winner has confirmed they wish to receive the prize and has provided contact details we will pass their details on to the selected prize sponsor to arrange collection/delivery.
- Sustrans will ask the winner for a contact phone number or email address which will be given to the selected prize sponsor with the sole purpose of contacting the winner to inform them on how to collect their prize.
- Three prizes bundles are available: . One family Micro Scooters bundle, including two adult Micro Scooters and two/three child Micro Scooters. . One family t-shirt bundle from Pedal Threads, including two adult t-shirts and two/three child t-shirts of the family’s choice. . 1 x Litelok Gold Wearable Lock and 1 x Litelok Silver Flexi-O 70 lock with wearable kit.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered, even in the case of cancellation.
- The prizes are not transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the prize sponsor or promoter reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- The prizes should be claimed by the winner by 31st May 2021. After this date, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize altogether or pick a replacement winner.
- Collection/delivery of the prize is arranged directly between the prize sponsor and the winner. Sustrans accepts no responsibility for the delivery of the relevant prize or the winner’s satisfaction with the product(s). Please contact the prize sponsor in these instances.
- If a prize winner decides not to accept the prize, they must notify Sustrans of such decision in writing and will, with effect from the date of such notice, forfeit any and all claim to the prize. No alternative prize will be awarded. Sustrans reserves the right to deal with the prize declined in such a manner as it sees fit.
- We are committed to protecting your personal data. For information on how we do this, see our privacy notice. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will only be used to administer the prize.
- Employees of Sustrans and their family members or anyone professionally connected with the competition will not be permitted to enter.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice due to any event outside the promoter’s control.