There is a greater need than ever to ensure good cycling skills, as more people are taking up cycling. Sustrans can help you or your group, organisation or family to learn to cycle safely and confidently on your local shared paths or on-road.
Sustrans Cycle Training Courses
We can provide cycle training and courses for adults and children, tailored to your needs and budget.
- Get back in the saddle. A training session perfect for those who may not have ridden a bike in a while and who are keen to return to cycling.
- Ease traffic congestion around your workplace and improve the health and concentration of your staff by offering cycle training. Courses tailored to suit groups and times for employees.
- Do you want to leave the car behind and cycle every day to work? National Standards 1, 2 and 3 training will improve your on-road cycle skills.
- Groups can learn to cycle confidently for both leisure and daily journeys over a structured weekly course.
- Learn how to fix a puncture and more. This very practical class will show you how to get back on the road when mechanical faults occur.
- A best practice training programme for HGV drivers and companies, including commercial goods operators, delivered in partnership with Logistics UK.
Book a training session or course
All our cycling instructors are fully qualified to National Standard. We ensure our instructors all have Access NI clearance, first aid training and receive regular Continuous Professional Development courses.
We can provide a one-off training session, course or bespoke programme to suit your needs and budget.
For more information about courses or costs please contact our Belfast office.