In order to improve connectivity and offer alternatives to car transport, it pledges to:
- Continue development of the Greenway network throughout Northern Ireland.
- Increase the amount of investment available in the Greenway Fund and maximise the use of publicly owned sites.
- Reform the law for e-bikes and have the Assembly Committee examine the case for e-scooters.
In parallel it pledges to invest in:
- Developing the cycling network across Northern Ireland.
- Improving the visibility and safety of routes.
- Developing a Quietways network in Belfast.
- Promoting cycling amongst all age groups, in partnership with recognised groups.