What better way to explore Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland than by bike? Cycling along part of the National Cycle Network, taking in beautiful scenery at a leisurely pace. Follow country lanes, waterside paths and traffic-free paths.
The National Cycle Network has miles of walking and cycling routes and over one-third is completely traffic-free, perfect for all, including families and those new to cycling.
Here are just a few ideas:
- Causeway Coast Cycle Route Giants Causeway to Magilligan Point
- Comber Greenway - Belfast to Comber
- Craigavon Cycle Trail Craigavon circuit
- ecos Cycle Trail - Ballymena to Glenarm
- Foyle Valley Cycle Route - Derry to Strabane
- Inis Eoghain Cycleway - Derry - Lough Swilly circuit
- Lagan and Lough Cycle Way - Lisburn to Jordanstown
- Limavady Borough - Foreglen to Magilligan
- Newry Canal Towpath - Newry to Portadown
- North Down - Bangor to Newtownards
- Ulster Canal - Tynan to Clones
Retail maps and guides for Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.