About the role
We have an excellent opportunity for you to join our team and help us make a difference as our Website and Digital Products Officer.
In this role, you’ll help maintain Sustrans’ main website and microsites making sure they meet the needs of their users.
You’ll help with the implementation of our digital roadmap, working on small projects and using analytics to find areas for development and content updates.
We’re looking for someone with a wide range of digital skills. Experience using content management systems to update websites and an understanding of SEO are essential.
You’ll have experience in using analytics to analyse content performance and make recommendations for improvements. Experience in gathering user feedback through surveys and user testing is desirable.
Someone who can work collaboratively with a small digital team as well as cross-team working.
So, if this sounds like you and, like Sustrans you want to make a difference, apply today.
The closing date for the receipt of completed applications is 9 am on Monday 2 August 2021.
Interviews will take place via MS Teams during the week commencing 16 August 2021.
To apply, please complete our online application form.
- 26 days leave per annum plus bank holidays for full-time working.
- Ability to buy an extra week of annual leave (pro-rata for part-time staff).
- Staff volunteer days.
- 24/7 free, impartial and confidential support service.
- We are members of the Green Commute Initiative and Cycle Scheme who both offer cycle to work schemes.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme with a 4% or 5% of basic salary contribution being matched by Sustrans.
- Bike, computer and season ticket loans.
- Discount benefits.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Flexible Working practices (full-time hours are 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday).
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Sustrans is committed to reducing inequality, valuing diversity and enabling inclusion.
We welcome applications from people from all parts of the community, particularly where we are under-represented.
Currently, this includes people who identify as having a disability, and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups.
For more information contact: