About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our growing External Affairs team and help us make a difference as our Supporter Journey Officer.
Working with colleagues in the Fundraising and Supporter Engagement team and across the organisation, you’ll develop, deliver, monitor and optimise engaging supporter journeys that increase loyalty, commitment and support.
We are looking for an individual who can write relevant and engaging content that will help us improve our supporters’ experience.
You'll be someone with experience in planning, delivering, monitoring and optimising digital supporter journeys or marketing campaigns.
Someone who can think creatively to develop supporter initiatives that build loyalty and encourage action.
You may have experience in supporting a fundraising team or generating unrestricted income, but this is not essential to the role.
So, if this sounds like you and, like Sustrans you want to make a difference, apply today.
The closing date for the receipt of completed applications is 9 am on Monday 2 August 2021.
Interviews will take place via MS Teams during the week commencing 9 August 2021.
- 26 days leave per annum plus bank holidays for full-time working.
- Ability to buy an extra week of annual leave (pro-rata for part-time staff).
- Staff volunteer days.
- 24/7 free, impartial and confidential support service.
- We are members of the Green Commute Initiative and Cycle Scheme who both offer cycle to work schemes.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme with a 4% or 5% of basic salary contribution being matched by Sustrans.
- Bike, computer and season ticket loans.
- Discount benefits.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Flexible Working practices (full-time hours are 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday).
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Sustrans is committed to reducing inequality, valuing diversity and enabling inclusion.
We welcome applications from people from all parts of the community, particularly where we are under-represented.
Currently, this includes people who identify as having a disability, and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups.
For more information contact: