About the role
Do you have experience working in a customer service environment?
We’re looking for two Supporter Care Officers to join our growing team!
Acting as the primary contact point for donors and the general public, you will play a key part in helping us to deliver a great customer experience.
You will respond to interactions and enquiries using a variety of methods, including phone, email, letter and digital channels.
We’re looking for someone with experience handling enquiries and complaints via phone, email and digital channels.
You will need to be able to deliver high quality customer and supporter care.
So, if this sounds like you and, like Sustrans, you want to make a difference, apply today!
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications is 9am on Tuesday 3 August 2021. Interviews will take place via MS Teams during the week commencing 9 August 2021.
To apply, please complete our online application form.
- 26 days leave per annum plus bank holidays for full-time working.
- Ability to buy an extra week of annual leave (pro-rata for part-time staff).
- Staff volunteer days.
- 24/7 free, impartial and confidential support service.
- We are members of the Green Commute Initiative and Cycle Scheme who both offer cycle to work schemes.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme with a 4% or 5% of basic salary contribution being matched by Sustrans.
- Bike, computer and season ticket loans.
- Discount benefits.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Flexible Working practices (full-time hours are 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday).
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Sustrans is committed to reducing inequality, valuing diversity and enabling inclusion.
We welcome applications from people from all parts of the community, particularly where we are under-represented.
Currently, this includes people who identify as having a disability, and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups.
For more information contact: