About the role
We now have an exciting opportunity to join our team in Scotland as a Project Officer.
Working alongside NHS Shetland, you will engage NHS Shetland staff through a diverse range of activities, all designed to increase the number of active or sustainable journeys made for commuting and business travel.
We're looking for someone with experience of sustainable behaviour change or employee engagement in a workplace setting.
You will use your written and verbal communication and presentation skills to engage with communities and inspire change.
So, if you’re passionate about promoting sustainable transport, this could be the role for you!
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications is 9am on Wednesday 27 October 2021. Interviews will take place via MS Teams on Thursday 11 November 2021.
- 26 days leave per annum plus bank holidays for full-time working.
- Ability to buy an extra week of annual leave (pro-rata for part-time staff).
- Staff volunteer days.
- 24/7 free, impartial and confidential support service.
- We are members of the Green Commute Initiative and Cycle Scheme who both offer cycle to work schemes.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme with a 4% or 5% of basic salary contribution being matched by Sustrans.
- Bike, computer and season ticket loans.
- Discount benefits.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Flexible Working practices (full-time hours are 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday).
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Sustrans is committed to reducing inequality, valuing diversity and enabling inclusion.
We welcome applications from people from all parts of the community, particularly where we are under-represented.
Currently, this includes people who identify as having a disability, and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups.
For more information contact: