About the role
This role will assist in the delivery of Bike Life Scotland.
Inspired by the Copenhagen Bicycle Account, Bike Life is the biggest assessment of cycling in cities and urban areas across the UK and Ireland.
Each report looks at infrastructure, travel behaviour, the impact of cycling, and new initiatives.
You'll play a key part in facilitating the delivery of various components of the programme across the areas we are working with in Scotland.
- project logistics
- partner liaison
- and public engagement.
We are looking for someone with experience of supporting project delivery of complex, multi-partner and inter-team projects.
You will have the ability to develop productive working relationships with a diverse range of organisations and individuals.
So, if this sounds like you and you’re passionate about the promotion of Sustainable Transport, this could be the role for you.
Apply today and help us make a difference.
The closing date for the receipt of completed applications is 9 am on Monday 28 June 2021.
Interviews will take place via MS Teams during the week commencing 5 July 2021.
Should Sustrans receive an overwhelming number of applications for this vacancy, the decision may be taken to close it earlier than the advertised closing date.
So please ensure your application is submitted as soon as possible.
- 26 days leave per annum plus bank holidays for full-time working.
- Ability to buy an extra week of annual leave (pro-rata for part-time staff).
- Staff volunteer days.
- 24/7 free, impartial and confidential support service.
- We are members of the Green Commute Initiative and Cycle Scheme who both offer cycle to work schemes.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme with a 4% or 5% of basic salary contribution being matched by Sustrans.
- Bike, computer and season ticket loans.
- Discount benefits.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Flexible Working practices (full-time hours are 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday).
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Sustrans is committed to reducing inequality, valuing diversity and enabling inclusion.
We welcome applications from people from all parts of the community, particularly where we are under-represented.
Currently, this includes people who identify as having a disability, and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups.
For more information contact: