About the role
As part of this role, you'll work with a number of other organisations that have links to jobseekers.
You'll signpost jobseekers to relevant support services to help with their needs such as:
- journey buddying
- cycle training
- the bike loan scheme
- bike skills courses
- one-day public transport tickets.
We are looking for an individual with experience of working with people looking for work, delivering behaviour change projects and partnership working with local authorities.
So if you have the ability to enthuse and motivate others and are committed to the promotion of sustainable transport, this could be the role for you!
The closing date for the receipt of completed applications is 9 am on Monday 27 September 2021.
Interviews will take place via MS Teams on Monday 4 October 2021.
- 26 days leave per annum plus bank holidays for full-time working.
- Ability to buy an extra week of annual leave (pro-rata for part-time staff).
- Staff volunteer days.
- 24/7 free, impartial and confidential support service.
- We are members of the Green Commute Initiative and Cycle Scheme who both offer cycle to work schemes.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme with a 4% or 5% of basic salary contribution being matched by Sustrans.
- Bike, computer and season ticket loans.
- Discount benefits.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Flexible Working practices (full-time hours are 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday).
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Sustrans is committed to reducing inequality, valuing diversity and enabling inclusion.
We welcome applications from people from all parts of the community, particularly where we are under-represented.
Currently, this includes people who identify as having a disability, and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups.
For more information contact: