About the role
We’re looking for a Digital Engagement officer to join our growing team.
You’ll help us engage new supporters, encouraging them to take action to support our work.
As part of your role, you will implement targeted multi-channel digital engagement campaigns, producing relevant and engaging content that helps us tell our story.
We’re looking for someone with a wide range of digital marketing skills. You should have experience of planning, delivering, monitoring and optimising digital marketing campaigns.
You should be able to write compelling copy that inspires our supporters to act and feel confident in writing and editing regular email newsletters.
This role has a particular focus on using data and analytics to optimise digital engagement campaigns. You should be comfortable using data in decision making.
If this is you and, just like Sustrans, you want to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
The closing date for the receipt of completed applications is 9 am on Monday 2 August 2021.
Interviews will take place via MS Teams during the week commencing 16 August 2021.
- 26 days leave per annum plus bank holidays for full-time working.
- Ability to buy an extra week of annual leave (pro-rata for part-time staff).
- Staff volunteer days.
- 24/7 free, impartial and confidential support service.
- We are members of the Green Commute Initiative and Cycle Scheme who both offer cycle to work schemes.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme with a 4% or 5% of basic salary contribution being matched by Sustrans.
- Bike, computer and season ticket loans.
- Discount benefits.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Flexible Working practices (full-time hours are 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday).
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Sustrans is committed to reducing inequality, valuing diversity and enabling inclusion.
We welcome applications from people from all parts of the community, particularly where we are under-represented.
Currently, this includes people who identify as having a disability, and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups.
For more information contact: