About the role
We now have an excellent opportunity for you to join the movement and make a difference, supporting our Chief Executive in their day to day activities.
We are looking for somebody to provide proactive Executive Assistant support to the Chief Executive, and the Executive Team to deliver on our ambitious business plan.
We believe in collaboration so are looking for an individual who can manage relationships with senior colleagues.
You will have significant previous experience of providing senior/PA support at a Chief Executive or Director level.
So if this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Apply today.
Where you'll work
This role can be based anywhere in the UK if home-based, or from a Sustrans office across the UK.
Travel to Sustrans’ office in Bristol is likely to be required approximately monthly and to other locations across the UK a few times a year.
The closing date for the receipt of completed applications is 9 am on Monday 28 June 2021.
Interviews will take place via MS Teams during the week commencing Monday 12 July 2021.
Should Sustrans receive an overwhelming number of applications for this vacancy, the decision may be taken to close it earlier than the advertised closing date.
So please ensure your application is submitted as soon as possible.
- 26 days leave per annum plus bank holidays for full-time working.
- Ability to buy an extra week of annual leave (pro-rata for part-time staff).
- Staff volunteer days.
- 24/7 free, impartial and confidential support service.
- We are members of the Green Commute Initiative and Cycle Scheme who both offer cycle to work schemes.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme with a 4% or 5% of basic salary contribution being matched by Sustrans.
- Bike, computer and season ticket loans.
- Discount benefits.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Flexible Working practices (full-time hours are 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday).
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Sustrans is committed to reducing inequality, valuing diversity and enabling inclusion.
We welcome applications from people from all parts of the community, particularly where we are under-represented.
Currently, this includes people who identify as having a disability, and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups.
For more information contact: