About the role
Your role, initially, will play a key part in helping us to re-open the office and helping colleagues to return.
On a day to day basis, you will manage the smooth running of the Bristol head office hub, involving the efficient organisation of the office environment for colleagues, volunteers and external guests.
We are looking for a proactive individual with excellent administrative skills.
You will have previous office management experience at a senior level and be comfortable working with budgets, office management systems and procedures.
The closing date for the receipt of completed applications is 9 am on Monday 2 August 2021.
Interviews will take place via MS Teams during the week commencing 18 August 2021.
- 26 days leave per annum plus bank holidays for full-time working.
- Ability to buy an extra week of annual leave (pro-rata for part-time staff).
- Staff volunteer days.
- 24/7 free, impartial and confidential support service.
- We are members of the Green Commute Initiative and Cycle Scheme who both offer cycle to work schemes.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme with a 4% or 5% of basic salary contribution being matched by Sustrans.
- Bike, computer and season ticket loans.
- Discount benefits.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Flexible Working practices (full-time hours are 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday).
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Sustrans is committed to reducing inequality, valuing diversity and enabling inclusion.
We welcome applications from people from all parts of the community, particularly where we are under-represented.
Currently, this includes people who identify as having a disability, and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups.
For more information contact: