About the role
We now have an excellent opportunity for you to join us as our Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager.
You'll help us make sure that the Finance team continues to provide an excellent service to our colleagues, suppliers and customers.
Managing the transactional finance team, your role will see you responsible for designing, developing and maintaining systems, processes and procedures to enable the smooth running of our transactional finance function.
We are looking for an organised and methodical individual with the ability to work accurately and to deadlines.
You will have experience running a busy accounts payable and/or accounts receivable team with the proven ability to supervise and support direct reports.
You will have knowledge and experience of Dimensions or a similar accounting system and MS Excel.
So, if this sounds like you, apply today and help support Sustrans to make a difference by creating healthier places and happier lives for everyone.
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications is 9am on Monday 1 November 2021. Interviews will take place via MS Teams as soon as possible after closing date.
- 26 days leave per annum plus bank holidays for full-time working.
- Ability to buy an extra week of annual leave (pro-rata for part-time staff).
- Staff volunteer days.
- 24/7 free, impartial and confidential support service.
- We are members of the Green Commute Initiative and Cycle Scheme who both offer cycle to work schemes.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme with a 4% or 5% of basic salary contribution being matched by Sustrans.
- Bike, computer and season ticket loans.
- Discount benefits.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Flexible Working practices (full-time hours are 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday).
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Sustrans is committed to reducing inequality, valuing diversity and enabling inclusion.
We welcome applications from people from all parts of the community, particularly where we are under-represented. This includes people who identify as having a disability, and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups.
For more information contact: