Join us and the local community as we celebrate the launch of the Tracks of the Ironmasters. Bring the family along for a day filled with fun, games and a spectacular treasure hunt.
What will we do on the day?
There will be a whole host of activities, games and workshops to join. Drop by for:
- storytelling with Ian Douglas Storyteller and his magical pedal powered roll top caravan
- sessions on cycle skills and how to fix your bike from the fantastic Cyclewise
- the Musical Boom Bike kicks off at 11am
- find out about the rich history of the tracks and its inspiring future
- a fun game of wildlife bingo
- a thrilling treasure hunt.
There's also a chance to win prizes for the best dressed at our wonderful Spring Parade!
Getting to the event
Walking and cycling to the event is welcomed. Cycle parking is available at the picnic area.
Free parking is available in Cleator Moor town centre.
What is the Tracks of the Ironmasters?
Track of the Ironmasters is a unique Heritage Lottery Funded project which aims to connect communities in West Cumbria to their rail and wider industrial heritage and the natural environment on Sustrans’ popular Sea-to-Sea routes from Workington to Seaton and Siddick.
Want to know more information?
Please contact Nikki Wingfield, HLF Project Officer at [email protected].