Registration to join our team and hundreds of other cyclists for this year's London Nightrider is now open. Before 31 March 2019 register for only £35.
London Nightrider 2019 is a fantastic way to explore the city at night. You'll see the capital in a totally new way and be rewarded with quiet streets and the first glimmers of daybreak as you complete your ride. This is a truly memorable event not to be missed.
Routes are fully signed allowing you to cycle at your own pace and GPS is also provided for those who want it. Full support, back up and regular break stops are provided throughout the night and a well-earned breakfast and medal will be waiting for you at the finish line.
London 08-09 June 2019
This year Nightrider London celebrates its 10 year anniversary! This fun charity night cycle takes place in London, the perfect backdrop for the best night out. Explore the city's top sights, latest attractions, famous landmarks and discover some lesser well-known treasures.
Nightrider is all about having fun. Whether you’re cycling on your own, with your friends, family or work colleagues we can promise you a different kind of Saturday night. This is not a timed ride and it’s not a sportive but it is all about having a good time and cycling together. Enjoy the sights, take photos, support each other and help us to raise funds.
The ride starts from the iconic Lee Valley VeloPark with a 1-mile lap of the road circuit before heading out towards north London. You have a choice between a 100km or 50km circular route. Both routes will take you past many of London’s most famous landmarks. Highlights include Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Tower Bridge, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and the rare chance to cycle along The Mall!
London 100km / 50km Start Waves will be allocated approximately two weeks before the event.
Is Nightrider for me?
- If you're looking for a challenge with fellow cyclists and an amazing atmosphere, then this is for you!
- You should be confident in cycling on the road alongside traffic. The roads can be busy even at night, the route is mainly on quieter roads however the route takes in some city centre locations which remain busy all night.
- The event is not a race and not timed.
- Cycling 100km at night is a challenge so you will need to train. This event is not suitable for beginners.
Sounds like the event for you? We'd love you to join the Sustrans Nightrider London team on one of our limited Charity Places.
All you have to do is pay a discounted registration fee before 31 March for only £35 (usual price £45) to secure your place and raise a minimum sponsorship amount of £175 for Sustrans.
- A fundraising pack filled with ideas to help you reach your fundraising target
- A Sustrans T-shirt and a Nightrider hi-vis vest.
For more information about the events visit the Nightrider website.