Join us on a 20 mile circular led cycle ride along Glasgow’s Canal network starting and finishing at the Glasgow Canal Festival. Meeting point is still to be confirmed.
The ride follows the path of the Forth & Clyde Canal then heads down through Kelvingrove Park to join up with the cycle path along the River Clyde. We will then cycle along past the Riverside Museum and on to the cycle path at Whiteinch to follow the route to Clydebank. Once in Clydebank we go up on to the cycle path by the side of the Forth & Clyde Canal and head back along the canal to the starting point at the Festival.
- Ride is suitable for most types of riders although the distance does mean a moderate level of fitness is required
- The ride will be at a leisurely pace in order to accommodate all riders
- The ride is led and supervised by qualified Sustrans cycle ride leaders at all times
- The ride is mainly on traffic free paths
- The ride follows National Cycle Routes 7, 754 & 756
- There will be a comfort break at roughly the halfway point
To book onto the ride, contact Peter at [email protected]