We've experienced one of the mildest winters for years and this gives us a unique opportunity. The moderate weather presents the chance to put into place more ambitious maintenance plans for the National Cycle Network than we’ve been able to for some time.
But we can only do it with your help.
Some of the work we’d like to get on with:
- Lay a section of tar spray and chip surface on Route 45
- Reinforce and stabilise a steep embankment on the Castleford Greenway
- Refurbish The Old Transformers artwork on the C2C
- Replace bridge parapets on the Colliers Way
- Improve drainage at Swiss Valley near Llanelli.
With your help we can take advantage of this all too rare opportunity and make lasting improvements that will stand the Network in good stead for years to come.