National route maps
- National Route 1 - Coast & Castles South (Newcastle to Edinburgh) (2008)
- National Route 1 - Coast & Castle North (Edinburgh to Aberdeen) (2009)
- National Route 1 - Aberdeen to Shetland (2010)
- National Route 7 - Lochs and Glens South (Carlisle to Glasgow) (2007)
- National Route 7 - Lochs and Glens North (Glasgow to Inverness) (2006)
- National Routes 75 & 754 - Forth & Clyde (Edinburgh to Gourock & Portavadie) (2009)
- National Route 76 - Round the Forth (Dunbar, Edinburgh, Stirling and Kirkcaldy) (2008)
- National Route 77 - The Salmon Run (Dundee to Pitlochry) (2005)
- National Route 78 - Oban to Campbeltown (2005)
To purchase these and other Scottish maps and guides, visit the Sustrans Online Shop Scotland page.
Free maps of the National Cycle Network in Scotland
Local Scottish route leaflets produced by Sustrans are available from Sustrans on tel: 0131 346 1384. Alternatively, select a route below to download a PDF version.
Overview of all National Cycle Network routes in Scotland
A free leaflet on the National Cycle Network in Scotland (pdf).
Go Traffic Free in Scotland booklets
A series of five leaflets containing maps of the main traffic-free routes on the National Cycle Network, Regional Routes and key local routes. Please note that these are large pdf files and may take some time to download. Alternatively, you can order printed guides from the Sustrans Shop.
- Edinburgh, Fife, Central and Borders 2012 version (9.6MB)
- Glasgow and West Central Scotland 2012 version (8.17MB)
- The Central Highlands, Argyll and The Trossachs (6.2MB)
- Firth of Tay to Moray (5.6MB)
- Oban to Fort William 2012 version (8.9MB)
Individual route leaflets
These leaflets are now out of print, but can be downloaded in PDF format.
- Aviemore to Slochd
- Ayrshire Coast Cycleway (Irvine to Ayr)
- Balerno to Bathgate
- Clyde Corridor Cycle Route (Glasgow to Uddingston)
- Clyde and Loch Lomond Cycleway (2006 update - Glasgow to Loch Lomond)
- Cullen to Garmouth
- Cunninghame Cycleway (Kilmarnock to Ardrossan)
- Dalkeith to Penicuik
- Dundee to Arbroath
- Esk Valley Cycle Route (Musselburgh to Dalkeith)
- Garnock Valley Cycleway (Irvine and Kilbirnie)
- Kessock to Culloden
- Lochwinnoch Loop Line (Paisley to Kilbirnie)
- Paisley & Clyde Railway Path (Paisley to Gourock)