Sustrans provides a range of services, covering the needs of a wide range of sectors.
- Strategy and vision development
- Professional training
- Promoting active and healthy travel within schools, workplaces and communities
- Personalised travel planning
- Creating better routes for cyclists and walkers
- Creating better streets and places
- Research, monitoring and evaluation
Sustrans also works collaboratively with housing associations or other social housing providers in Wales, to tackle the health and social challenges affecting their tenants.
Sustrans’ service information line is here to help you find out how we can work with you to address the biggest transport issues in your area.
Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter for professional audiences, about the link between transport policy and its impact, particularly on health, education and environment policy.