We need your personal stories to help bring our work alive in the media, to promote Sustrans and to make real changes to health and transport across the UK.
We’d like to hear all of your quirky or interesting stories. Contact us if:
- an Olympic cyclist inspired you to start cycling?
- walking and cycling has improved your health or helped you lose weight
- you’re the world’s oldest cyclist
- the National Cycle Network has improved your journeys in an unusual way
- your kids’ lives have changed since learning to cycle
- you have a funny story to tell about cycling
- you took up cycling in memory of a loved one or fell in love while cycling
- you or your child has been involved in a road accident
- you’ve had to give up your job or cut back on heating due to high costs of transport
- your social life suffered due to lack of public transport in the evening
- you’ve had a bad experience, buying the wrong ticket and paying more, or not being allowed on a particular bus or train.
To tell us your story, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your name and contact details so we can get in touch.